Power up your creativity
Dramatically extend the loft and distance of your home made paper airplanes with the PowerUp Electric Power Module.
Using a powerful propeller attached to a durable carbon fiber shaft, the PowerUp can create flights lasting up to two minutes long and traveling hundreds of yards!
The simple clip-on design will fit onto nearly any paper airplane. Once attached, press the small hand-held charger into the nose of the power module for up to 20 seconds. The propeller will start spinning upon contact and once it’s up to max speed, you’re ready for take-off!
Each kit includes a storage case, instructions, power module, charging unit, and spare propeller. Requires 3 AA batteries (not included).
- Dimensions: 8.5″ x 1.75″ x 0.75″
- Materials: Fiber carbon composite, ABS plastic
- Up to 2 minutes of free flight time
- Charges in 20 seconds
- Tosses travel hundreds of feet!
- Includes 1 spare propeller
- Requires 3 AA batteries (not included)
- Use 8.5×11 or A4 printer paper (not included)